Vegan baked porridge from three ingredients
Meal Prep is probably the key word when it comes to a well-planned daily routine when it comes to food. It's a good idea to have dishes on hand not only while starting vegan, but also when you're aiming for a healthier diet or just want to save yourself time. Today we go so far as to prepare the dish already in the box to go. Did I mention that this vegan baked porridge made with just three ingredients tastes like dessert?
As a basis we need only simple basics that most probably already have in their kitchen. Oatmeal, banana and a plant-based drink of your choice. Everything off into a blender or chopper and a wonderfully creamy consistency is created. Almost like a cake batter - which brings us back to the dessert theme, doesn't it? Optionally, you can also refine this base with various ingredients such as cinnamon, cocoa, salt or turmeric. Now the recommended shape comes into play. I always like to use an oven-proof tin for on the go, which also fits a lid. So I can enjoy the vegan baked porridge at home or to go.
You are also completely free with the topping and can try out new combinations every time. What I highly recommend is mixing dates for some extra natural sweetness, raspberries for a slightly tart flavor, and sunflower seeds for crunch.
So, now off into the oven. In the meantime, you can wonderfully do other things like your routine in the morning. Afterwards, this wonderfully warm, cake-like deliciousness awaits. Prepare the vegan baked porridge from three ingredients but also excellent. Maybe in different flavors each for the week?
- 60 g oatmeal
- 150 ml vegetable drink without sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 pinch salt
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 dates
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C convection.
- Place the ingredients for the porridge base in a blender or chopper and blend to a creamy consistency. Optionally add other ingredients such as salt, cinnamon powder or cocoa powder.
- Pour this into an ovenproof dish and smooth out.
- Then chop the dates and spread them on the porridge surface with the other toppings.
- Then bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.